Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Total Data BACKED up in NetBackup

2006-06-12 07:17:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Total Data BACKED up in NetBackup
From: dave.markham at fjserv.net (Dave Markham)
Date: Mon, 12 Jun 2006 12:17:32 +0100
oh and $div needs to be 1 1024, or 1048576.

I do it like this :-

totalsize()
{
        size=$1
        if [ "$size" = "KB" ];then
                div=1
        elif [ "$size" = "MB" ];then
                div=1024
        elif [ "$size" = "GB" ];then
                div=1048576             #1024*1024
        else
                killme 1 "No Valid size format passed to function" totalsize
        fi

        bpimagelist -l -hoursago $hoursago | grep IMAGE | awk '{
tot+=$19} END { printf "Data backed up in the last '$hoursago' hours:
%9.0f '$size'\n",tot/'$div' }'
}