Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to only stop new disk to tape jobs from starting

2006-06-08 10:13:55
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to only stop new disk to tape jobs from starting
From: Eric.Hillman at blackrock.com (Hillman, Eric)
Date: Thu, 8 Jun 2006 10:13:55 -0400
We use disk staging in NBU 5.0 MP5.  Our backups to disk were greatly
delayed last night and are now contending with the disk to tape jobs.
We've manually killed all duplication jobs, but new ones keep starting
based on the schedule we set.  Does anyone know of a way besides
stopping bprd to stop only the Duplication jobs from starting?  Thanks!

-Eric

THE INFORMATION CONTAINED IN THIS MESSAGE AND ANY ATTACHMENT MAY BE PRIVILEGED,
CONFIDENTIAL, PROPRIETARY OR OTHERWISE PROTECTED FROM DISCLOSURE. If the reader
of this message is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any
dissemination, distribution, copying or use of this message and any attachment
notify us immediately by replying to the message and permanently delete it from
your computer and destroy any printout thereof.