Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NBU6 and Windows remote installation

2006-06-01 23:14:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NBU6 and Windows remote installation
From: nbu.admin at gmail.com (Steve)
Date: Thu, 1 Jun 2006 22:14:00 -0500
This can happen if the servers already have a persistent connection using a
different account. For example if you have a persistent mapped drive that
uses a different account name. This connection survives a re-boot and will
always show this error when you attempt to install NBU. You have to
disconnect this before proceeding.

Hope that helps
Steve