Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] SSO Options

2006-05-31 11:46:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] SSO Options
From: jking at hnl.bcm.tmc.edu (Justin King)
Date: Wed, 31 May 2006 10:46:47 -0500
1. I'm not familiar with the specific devices, but you should probably
be okay with a single dedicated 'backup' HBA.

2. You'll need a SAN Media Server license and SSO license for each media
server you want you backup over the SAN

3. (see above)

4. I have 5-6 Linux SAN Media servers (RH73, CentOS3 & CentOS4) - they
work great.