Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB5.0 restore destination client tab grayed out!

2006-05-26 12:35:54
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB5.0 restore destination client tab grayed out!
From: ssesar at mitre.org (Steven L. Sesar)
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 12:35:54 -0400
I went to 5.1 from 4.5. During the upgrade, my non-root admin
permissions/privileges were overwritten. Not sure about 5.0, but
veritas/Symantec decided in there infinite wisdon, to protect us from
ourselves by not including the nonroot_admin script! It still works, as
of 5.1, not sure if it will stil work in 6.x. If you can, peel off a
copy of it from your 4.5 media and run it.

--Steve