Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] NB5.0 restore destination client tab grayed out!

2006-05-26 12:00:52
Subject: [Veritas-bu] NB5.0 restore destination client tab grayed out!
From: christopher.d.adkisson at jpmchase.com (christopher.d.adkisson AT jpmchase DOT com)
Date: Fri, 26 May 2006 09:00:52 -0700
When logging into the GUI on the master make sure that the "Host Name"
field contains the master server?s hostname and not an IP address. The
hostname should match the hostname that is in the master servers
/usr/openv/netbackup/bp.conf file (the first SERVER= line) (It is CASE
SENSITIVE). Also, if you are not logging in as root, it would be helpful
to know if root has the same problem and if you have the nonroot_admin
setup correctly.

If for some reason, you log in with an IP address, you will need to add
this IP address as a SERVER = line in the bp.conf.

Good luck.

Chris

Christopher D Adkisson

"Mike Jackson" <mjackson at ca.mci.com>