Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bprestore command

2006-05-24 11:36:18
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bprestore command
From: mjohnson at entertainmentpartners.com (Matthew Johnson)
Date: Wed, 24 May 2006 08:36:18 -0700
Hello all and thanks in advanced for any responses.

We currently have data on server that is being end of lived. With that
said we are thinking of using NetBackup specifically the bprestore
command and performing a redirected restore to the new server. Using the
GUI is going to time consuming as there are thousands of files. Also the
directory structure is going to be different so I only want to restore
the files.

Once again thanks.

Matthew Johnson
Entertainment Partners
Backup Administrator
Work - 818-955-6357
Cell - 805-469-8867

Disclaimer - May 24, 2006
This email and any attachments are confidential and intended solely for List
Veritas List. If you are not a named addressee you are prohibited from
reviewing, printing, disseminating, distributing, copying or altering this
email or any part of it. If you have received this communication in error,
please notify the sender of the error immediately, do not read or use the
communication in any manner, destroy all copies, and delete it from your system
if the communication was sent via email. Warning: Although Entertainment
Partners has taken reasonable precautions to ensure no viruses are present in
this email, the recipient is responsible for checking for and deleting viruses.
Entertainment Partners does not accept responsibility for any loss or damage
arising from the use of this email or attachments.