Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Blank jobs are queueing

2006-05-17 12:22:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Blank jobs are queueing
From: jroyer AT digitalmotorworks DOT com (Joe Royer)
Date: Wed, 17 May 2006 11:22:32 -0500 (CDT)
I have started seeing this recently on 5.1 MP4 on linux.  It seems to be
failed user-initiated archives that are started during periods of high
load on my backup master.  I only know this because of the client name
field and the start time matches a cron job I have and load warnings from
nagios about the master.  I don't have a solution, the master is slated
to move to another host anyway, so I'm trying not to lose sleep over it.

--
Joe Royer / SysAdmin / Digital Motorworks / 512-692-1028

attachments from your system.