Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Error status 13 for Windows 2003

2006-05-15 09:35:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Error status 13 for Windows 2003
From: JMARTI05 AT intersil DOT com (Martin, Jonathan (Contractor))
Date: Mon, 15 May 2006 09:35:57 -0400
The below suggestions are VERY VALID and I would definitely try them -
and I also have had success with those steps.  I just wanted to add that
I've also had success with.

1 - Upgrade your NIC drives to the latest Microsoft / Hardware Vendor
supported.
2 - Reboot the Server (Sad but true)
3 - Hardcode the Media DUPLEX/SPEED (Remove AUTO)

Truth be told I've had the most success with Nic Drivers and NBU
Maintenance Packs.  (I'm running 5.1 MP4 here.)  But the other
suggestions have also been successful in isolated cases.

-Jonathan