Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Backups running twice during the backup window

2006-05-11 06:57:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Backups running twice during the backup window
From: David_Lew AT nstaronline DOT com (Lew, David)
Date: Thu, 11 May 2006 06:57:19 -0400

------_=_NextPart_001_01C674E9.AC388006

Hi,

My oracle DB netbackup jobs appearantly have been running twice during its
backup window. I have scheduled the job to kick-ini at 15:00hrs. The backups
run again at 3AM. Any ideas? I am using RMAN scripts via Netbackup.
DLew

the system manager.

------_=_NextPart_001_01C674E9.AC388006

<HTML>
<HEAD>
<META HTTP-EQUIV=3D"Content-Type" CONTENT=3D"text/html; charset=3DUS-ASCII">
<META NAME=3D"Generator" CONTENT=3D"MS Exchange Server version 5.5.2658.24">
<TITLE>Backups running twice during the backup window</TITLE>
</HEAD>
<BODY>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">Hi,</FONT>
</P>

<P><FONT FACE=3D"Times New Roman">My oracle DB netbackup jobs appearantly h=
ave been running twice during its backup window. I have scheduled the job t=
o kick-ini at 15:00hrs. The backups run again at 3AM. Any ideas? I am using=
 RMAN scripts via Netbackup. </FONT></P>

<P><FONT SIZE=3D2 FACE=3D"Arial">DLew</FONT>
</P>

<CODE><FONT SIZE=3D3><BR>
<BR>
This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and<BR>
intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they<BR>
are addressed. If you have received this email in error please notify<BR>
the system manager.<BR>
</FONT></CODE>
</BODY>
</HTML>