Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] bpstart_notify

2006-05-10 08:30:00
Subject: [Veritas-bu] bpstart_notify
From: mark.a.goodchild AT jpmchase DOT com (mark.a.goodchild AT jpmchase DOT com)
Date: Wed, 10 May 2006 13:30:00 +0100
--=_alternative 0044AA458025716A_=

All

I have inherited a windows 2003 netbackup 5.1 mp4 master server.
I want to automate the robot inventory.
I have a bpstart_notify.Windows2003_Backup.bat file in the netbackup bin
folder.
It runs quite happily, unfortunately it does not wait for the inventory to
finish.
Therefore all my backups fail error 96, but rerun quite happily.

How do I make the .bat file wait for the inventory to complete.
I have tried sleep n  and start /wait but they both do nothing.

Regards
Mark Goodchild
Branches Remediation J.P.Morgan Chase
Phone: 01202347149
Mail: Mark A Goodchild/JPMCHASE@JPMCHASE
E-Mail: mark.a.goodchild AT jpmchase DOT com
--=_alternative 0044AA458025716A_=

5.1 mp4 master server.</font>
inventory.</font>
bpstart_notify.Windows2003_Backup.bat
file in the netbackup bin folder.</font>
it does not wait for the inventory to finish.</font>
96, but rerun quite happily.</font>
the inventory to complete.</font>
/wait but they both do nothing.</font>
Regards<br>
Mark Goodchild<br>
Branches Remediation J.P.Morgan Chase<br>
Phone: 01202347149<br>
Mail: Mark A Goodchild/JPMCHASE@JPMCHASE<br>
E-Mail: mark.a.goodchild AT jpmchase DOT com</font>
--=_alternative 0044AA458025716A_=--