Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Using scratch pool with mixed libraries

2006-05-02 11:52:37
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Using scratch pool with mixed libraries
From: Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com (Mark.Donaldson AT cexp DOT com)
Date: Tue, 2 May 2006 09:52:37 -0600
You said you configured the duplication script to use a pool containing
only LTO3 media.  This isn't the way media is selected.

It's all about the storage unit.  You'll have to specify a destination
storage unit that is defined to use LTO3 carts, then the duplication
will write to the appropriate media type.

-M