Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Major incompatibility!

2006-04-24 12:56:59
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Major incompatibility!
From: rhaig AT renewdata DOT com (Rob Haig)
Date: Mon, 24 Apr 2006 11:56:59 -0500
I don't know about the windows version.  I'm using the 6.0 linux admin
console to manage my 5.1 server and it works just fine

Confidentiality Notice: The information contained in this e-mail from Rob Haig
and any attachments is legally privileged or otherwise confidential. If you are
not an intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination,
distribution or copying of this e-mail is strictly prohibited. If you have
received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and permanently delete
the e-mail and any attachments immediately. Thank you in advance for your
cooperation.