Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Partitioning a Overland Storage NEO-8000

2006-04-18 10:01:16
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Partitioning a Overland Storage NEO-8000
From: Matthew.Stier AT us.fujitsu DOT com (Matthew Stier)
Date: Tue, 18 Apr 2006 10:01:16 -0400
--------------000601070602030705000902

Anyone in this group, familiar with the Overland Storage NEO-8000 and
it's virtual library (ie: partitioning) capability.

I am running NetBackup 5.1, and have tried partitioning my NEO-8000,
however, every time I attempt this, I loose little things, like being
unable to eject media.

I do have Overland Storage working on the problem, but I want to see if
anyone in the group has run into the same problem.

--------------000601070602030705000902

begin:vcard
fn:Matthew Stier
n:Stier;Matthew
org:Fujitsu Network Communications;CAE
adr:Sixth Floor;;Two Blue Hill Plaza;Pearl River;NY;10965;USA
email;internet:Matthew.Stier AT us.fujitsu DOT com
title:Principal Engineer
tel;work:845-731-2097
tel;fax:845-731-2011
tel;cell:845-893-0575