Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Help for Remote client installation

2006-04-16 19:20:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Help for Remote client installation
From: perf AT peppas DOT gr (Jim Peppas)
Date: Mon, 17 Apr 2006 02:20:47 +0300
Hi.

The remote install for windows is only available from the actual
installation (Client install from the CD ROM). Unix client can have their
installation pushed from a UNIX Master or Media server but windows cannot.
Only from the Installation CD. First install MP2 on the master and then the
client. You can also do a local install (Install the client by using the
CDROM on the client itself.)

Regards,
Jim