Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] BMR

2006-04-14 23:55:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] BMR
From: ray_schafer AT symantec DOT com (Ray Schafer)
Date: Fri, 14 Apr 2006 20:55:11 -0700
I am finalizing the Web Cast for BMR. It will be held on Wednesday,
April 26th at 2 PM US/Eastern Time, 1 PM US/Central time, 11 AM
US/Pacific... You can go ahead and mark your calendar. We'll send an
official announcement to the list on Monday the 24th with the dial in
information and URL.

I will cover how to install and configure BMR into your existing
NetBackup 6.0 environment, learn what BMR does on a daily basis to
protect the systems, and go through some recovery scenarios.  We will
conclude the Webcast with a demonstration of a Windows Server recovery.