Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] tpautoconf, vmglob, tpconfig

2006-04-11 12:06:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] tpautoconf, vmglob, tpconfig
From: GreenbergKA AT aetna DOT com (Greenberg, Katherine A)
Date: Tue, 11 Apr 2006 12:06:31 -0400
If you change anything using tpconfig, you have to recycle ltid (and
it's associated daemons) in order for them to take effect.

I personally use tpconfig only. tpautoconf has NEVER worked in my
environment, nor can I pick devices up thru any of the GUIs
automatically. Makes for LOTS of fun when I add or remove a tape drive
(or have to swap an HBA) across 18 media servers...

~Kate