Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE:Open files?

2006-04-07 16:04:27
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE:Open files?
From: Richard.Mickle AT mwrms.rrd DOT com (Richard.Mickle AT mwrms.rrd DOT com)
Date: Fri, 7 Apr 2006 15:04:27 -0500
--=_alternative 006E452986257149_=

We have used Open File Manager (OFM) from St. Bernard Software to back up
open files on our Novell servers in the past.  From experience and
reviews, this software works.  I still have not been able to get funding
to purchase a current version, but we gave up on OTM for Novell.  It never
worked for us.  I do not think VSP is available for other platforms
besides Windows, and my experience with it is:  it either works fine out
of the box, or it does not work at all.

Richard Mickle
UNIX Systems and Storage Administrator
Moore Wallace Response Marketing Services
An RR Donnelley Company
E-Mail:         Richard.Mickle AT mwrms.rrd DOT com
Phone:        920-339-1695
Cell Phone: 920-366-1987
Fax:             920-339-1807

Message: 3