Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Running out of tapes

2006-04-04 15:49:07
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Running out of tapes
From: joe AT joe DOT dk (Johnny Oestergaard)
Date: Tue, 4 Apr 2006 21:49:07 +0200
What I normally do when I get new tapes is that I import them in the library
so that they go to my SCRATCH pool.
This way NBU has them in the media database.

And they should stay there until you delete the tapes. That they expire and
become SCRATCH again doesn't remove them from the media database.

So where you tapes are, I can't tell, but I would check the vol=ser numbers
of the tapes you have in the media database compared to the labels you have
used.

/johnny