Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: NetBackup 6.0 master with 5.x media servers

2006-04-03 10:33:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: NetBackup 6.0 master with 5.x media servers
From: simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Mon, 3 Apr 2006 15:33:41 +0100
Justin
Any chance of seeing this doc? Sorry im a bit late on coming on board, but
looking to move to NBU 6 soon, so would like to know of any pros or cons or
lack of upgrade!

Thanks

Regards

Simon Weaver
3rd Line Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium Limited, B32AA IM (DCS)
Anchorage Road, Portsmouth, PO3 5PU

Email: Simon.Weaver AT Astrium-eads DOT net