Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Catalog Backups for Disaster Recovery

2006-02-10 10:05:48
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Catalog Backups for Disaster Recovery
From: simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Fri, 10 Feb 2006 15:05:48 -0000
Jason
Yes will never see a Cat Backup queue - reason being is it waits until all
scheduled jobs are completed.
Also, if you attempt to run a Cat backup during a normal policy backup, I
believe it will wait.

The idea behind the integrity of the Cat DB is to ensure nothing else IS
running, while this takes place!

Good Luck :-)

Simon Weaver
Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium
Tel: 02392-708598

Email: Simon.Weaver AT Astrium.eads DOT net