Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Command to list media servers?

2006-02-08 09:03:20
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Command to list media servers?
From: jpiszcz.backup AT gmail DOT com (Justin Piszcz)
Date: Wed, 8 Feb 2006 09:03:20 -0500
------=_Part_753_21427583.1139407400514

Say I have a number of media servers, besides looking in
/usr/openv/netbackup/bp.conf for them, which may also include non-media
servers, is there a command that will show your currently registered media
servers?

Thanks,

Justin.

------=_Part_753_21427583.1139407400514

tbackup/bp.conf for them, which may also include non-media servers, is ther=
e a command that will show your currently registered media servers?</div>

------=_Part_753_21427583.1139407400514--