Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] How to recover data from overwrited tape?

2006-02-03 03:17:40
Subject: [Veritas-bu] How to recover data from overwrited tape?
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Fri, 3 Feb 2006 09:17:40 +0100
Hi Mike

Sorry but I have to disagree, as I have been part of a group where we did it
this. Unfortunately I don't work at that company anymore so I don't have
access to the scripts and documentation we did.

Actually you could use mt to change EOM to EOF.

Regards
Michael

On Thu, 2 Feb 2006 09:20:15 -0500, Mike L. Varney wrote

--
Cybercity Webhosting (http://www.cybercity.dk)