Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Move /usr/openv to NFS mount coming from NetApps

2006-02-02 10:52:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Move /usr/openv to NFS mount coming from NetApps
From: jpiszcz.backup AT gmail DOT com (Justin Piszcz)
Date: Thu, 2 Feb 2006 10:52:03 -0500
------=_Part_9041_24150719.1138895523234

You could also compress the catalog, not a good thing to do, but the option
is available.  I see no problem though moving it to a NAS, as long as you
shutdown all of the NB services, etc before you move the
/usr/openv/netbackup/../db directory to the NAS.

Justin.

On 2/2/06, Peter DrakeUnderkoffler <pcd AT xinupro DOT com> wrote:

------=_Part_9041_24150719.1138895523234

ption is available.&nbsp; I see no problem though moving it to a NAS, as lo=
ng as you shutdown all of the NB services, etc before you move the /usr/ope=
nv/netbackup/../db directory to the NAS.
eter DrakeUnderkoffler</b> &lt;<a href=3D"mailto:pcd AT xinupro DOT
com">pcd@xinup=
ro.com</a>&gt; wrote:</span>
__________________<br>Veritas-bu maillist&nbsp;&nbsp;-&nbsp;&nbsp;<a href=
=3D"mailto:Veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu">Veritas-bu AT mailman DOT
eng.auburn=
.edu</a><br><a href=3D"http://mailman.eng.auburn.edu/mailman/listinfo/verit=
as-bu">
http://mailman.eng.auburn.edu/mailman/listinfo/veritas-bu</a><br></blockquo=