Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Netbackup Vault Manager Service not starting

2006-01-25 11:32:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Netbackup Vault Manager Service not starting
From: B.Parnell AT abertay.ac DOT uk (Parnell, Bill)
Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2006 16:32:23 -0000
Hi there,

I have just recently upgraded from Netbackup Enterprise version 5.1MP3
to 6.0MP1
After the upgrade that went without a hitch the Netbackup Vault Manager
Service refuses to start up.  I am not using vault and do not have a
licence for it but the service is listed and will not start!  It means
that the master server has a downward red arrow on it constantly.

Is there any way to start this service properly or remove it as I am not
using vault?

Any assistance would be appreciated!

Best Regards,
Bill.