Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Blocksize problem after upgrading EMC powerpath ( UPDATE)

2006-01-19 07:56:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Blocksize problem after upgrading EMC powerpath ( UPDATE)
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Thu, 19 Jan 2006 13:56:31 +0100
I have tried, but it seems that the emulex driver detects that SP1 is
installed and then create the emulexhbaapi.dll in system32. I'm also afraid
that the next windows update will overwrite hbaapi.dll if isn't the microsoft
one.

Regards
Michael

On Thu, 19 Jan 2006 09:59:14 +0000, william.d.brown wrote