Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Windows Sharepoint Services

2006-01-16 14:41:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Windows Sharepoint Services
From: CAlley AT kforce DOT com (Alley, Chris)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 14:41:42 -0500
I apologize in advance if this question has been asked/answered already.
I am running NetBackup 5.0 MP5 with Linux Master and Media servers and I
am looking to backup Windows Sharepoint Servers.  From what I have seen
NBU will backup SPS (Sharepoint Portal Services) but I haven't seen
anything listing Windows Sharepoint Services.  I wanted to know if
anyone had any suggestions or past experience that they could share.
Thank you very much!

Chris Alley, MCSE
Sr. Data Protection Administrator
813-552-1388