Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] RE: URGENT CLARIFITION -= Help (WEAVER, Simon)

2006-01-16 02:23:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] RE: URGENT CLARIFITION -= Help (WEAVER, Simon)
From: simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Mon, 16 Jan 2006 07:23:35 -0000
Marcel
I used the BPEXPDATE -backupID command, which I thought was to extend a
retention period for this image!!

Guys, can this be clarified for me please, in case I am misleading the
person who asked for this

Simon Weaver
Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium
Tel: 02392-708598

Email: Simon.Weaver AT Astrium.eads DOT net