Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Intractable a000846b Problem Solved

2006-01-12 17:41:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Intractable a000846b Problem Solved
From: trip.kirkpatrick AT yale DOT edu (Trip Kirkpatrick)
Date: Thu, 12 Jan 2006 17:41:24 -0500
Thanks to all who gave me advice, and as repayment, I'll be brave enough to
announce my error of ignorance.

When changing the services and network account logon password (same domain
account for each), I assumed that changing those changed credentials
everywhere it was needed. Well, we all know what assume did, and in this
case u and me are the same person, yours truly. What didn't get changed
were the credentials on the jobs themselves -- they were still running as
an earlier identity. So using the Replace function in the Logon Account
Management window seems to have done the trick.

Hope this helps someone else as green as I am,
Tk

Trip Kirkpatrick
SysAdmin / Sr. Programmer
Center for Language Study