Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] snapshot errors 156 etc..

2006-01-11 10:44:23
Subject: [Veritas-bu] snapshot errors 156 etc..
From: bwindle AT wlgore DOT com (Bobby R Windle)
Date: Wed, 11 Jan 2006 10:44:23 -0500
--=_alternative 0055F967852570F3_=

Anyone have the problem of not being able to disable VSS snapshot on
windows clients? I have nothing selected in the master server client
properties
or the client  side but it still wants to use it on the client backups.
Get no answers from Veritas on how to disable this. Seems another part of
Veritas that is
broken. My jobs randomly blow up.  BTW.  Plenty of free space on client
system drive etc..  How do we disable this?

Bobby Windle ( Data backup & Recovery )
W.L. Gore & associates, Inc.
bwindle AT wlgore DOT com
cell : (302) 588-7374 (preferred)
office: (302) 292-4026
--=_alternative 0055F967852570F3_=

able to disable VSS snapshot on windows clients? I have nothing selected
in the master server client properties</font>
wants to use it on the client backups. &nbsp;Get no answers from Veritas
on how to disable this. Seems another part of Veritas that is</font>
&nbsp;Plenty of free space on client system drive etc.. &nbsp;How do we
disable this?</font>
Bobby Windle ( Data backup &amp; Recovery )<br>
W.L. Gore &amp; associates, Inc.<br>
bwindle AT wlgore DOT com<br>
cell : (302) 588-7374 (preferred)<br>
office: (302) 292-4026</font>