Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Command line reporting help

2006-01-04 13:14:31
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Command line reporting help
From: andrew.stueve AT neovera DOT com (Andrew Stueve)
Date: Wed, 04 Jan 2006 13:14:31 -0500
I am trying to get a command line report that would give me the same
information as you can get in the Activity monitor.  Specifically, when
you click on a job in the Acitvity monitor, right click and select
Details, you see the file list.

I am trying to set some automated emails up.  They just don't want to
see the error codes that you get with bperror (0,1,41, etc.).  They want
to see that this job, with error code 0 backed up this filelist, and
that one with error code 1 was backing up that file list. Have I made sense?

-Andrew

--
Andrew Stueve
andrew.stueve AT neovera.com