Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Novell Groupwise Mailbox Backup

2006-01-03 16:46:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Novell Groupwise Mailbox Backup
From: kpr_faq AT yahoo DOT com (Ra pa)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 13:46:04 -0800 (PST)
Hello all,
I wanted to get peoples' input or strategies on
backing up Novell OS and GroupWise Mailboxes.
This is our environment, SunFire 480R running
Netbackup Enterprise Server 5.1 mp3. The server is a
Master / media server with a STK L700 attached and
having 6 more Solaris media servers. Currently we are
backing up all the UNIX and Windows Servers. Currently
we are not backing up our novell servers and
mailboxes.

I just want to know what some good practices are for
backing up groupwise Mailboxes.
Please share any of your suggestions or strategies for
getting at those mailboxes backup?

Thanks.

Just $16.99/mo. or less.
dsl.yahoo.com