Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Exchange license

2006-01-03 11:46:11
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Exchange license
From: ignacio_de_pedro AT storagetek DOT com (De Pedro, Ignacio)
Date: Tue, 3 Jan 2006 17:46:11 +0100
You must use one license per client, this is the correct licensing for
exchange.

You can have only one license key for some clients but then in the
Symantec certificate you can see in the "number of licenses" some
different from 1...

If works two exchanges with only one license... Relatively... It depends
on many things.

Nacho