Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Unable to obtain list of files using specified search criteria

2005-12-20 10:06:24
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Unable to obtain list of files using specified search criteria
From: Asiye.Yigit AT gantek DOT com (Asiye Yiğit)
Date: Tue, 20 Dec 2005 17:06:24 +0200
Hi Gurus,

we  have windows 2003 standard edition with SP1. NetBackup Enterprise
5.1
With MP3A is installed.

When we would like to restore "cumulative incremental backups" from the
user GUI, Ýt gives
Warning: unable to obtain list of files using specified search criteria.
The customer says theye are not expired and the error is taken
For almost all cumulative incremental backups.
Could you please suggest how can We reveal what the problem is.
I would appreciate any help.

Best regards,