Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] enabling NDMP

2005-12-06 14:04:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] enabling NDMP
From: pkeating AT bank-banque-canada DOT ca (Paul Keating)
Date: Tue, 6 Dec 2005 14:04:19 -0500
If I browse the licenses in the GUI, it shows up as NDMP enabled.

I had an old trial license in there that was showing up as expired, so I
remoeved that, and bounced the daemons.

Then discovered I had two active NDMP licenses (bought for two servers,
and accidentally entered both on one server) so I removed one of those.

So now I'm down to one confirmed active license......still no workie.

Paul