Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] AIX Media Server

2005-12-03 02:34:29
Subject: [Veritas-bu] AIX Media Server
From: kenneth.lee AT siemens DOT com (Lee, Kenneth (SBS US))
Date: Sat, 3 Dec 2005 02:34:29 -0500
I know it depends but I was trying to see what people are using out
there in terms of model not so much as how many cpu or disk size, etc.
The reason I am looking for an AIX media server is because I will be
mounting EMC/BCV snaps.  That is pretty much it unless I start running
out of steam on my other media servers of backing up clients.

Ken