Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Error reading CD

2005-12-01 21:29:32
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Error reading CD
From: tech2187 AT yahoo DOT com (K Chapman)
Date: Thu, 1 Dec 2005 18:29:32 -0800 (PST)
cd #1??  netbackup 4.5/5.1/6?

ive got some aix machines and netbackup cds use an
install script, there shouldnt be any installp
packages for use with installp/smit/smitty

--- "Pantejo, Barbara   (Citco)" <BPantejo AT citco DOT com>

#---------------------------------------------------------------------

> The system recognizes the CD-ROM:
> # lsdev -C -c cdrom
> cd0 Available 1G-19-00 IDE DVD-ROM Drive
>

> Thank you,
> Barbara

aaarrrggghhh!!!!
FreeBSD rocks