Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] VTL vs. Disk based backups

2005-11-30 16:16:42
Subject: [Veritas-bu] VTL vs. Disk based backups
From: cballowe AT gmail DOT com (Charles Ballowe)
Date: Wed, 30 Nov 2005 15:16:42 -0600
Being that you're a NetApp shop - I'm thinking you need to take a look
at some of the capabilities of NetApp as storage unit. Veritas +
NetApp were pushing some features very hard at pre-6.0 presentations
and, if I worked in a NetApp shop, I'd be trying some of them right
now. Some "de-duplication" etc look like interesting features.

-Charlie