Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Difference between service and scheduled task

2005-11-24 07:50:22
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Difference between service and scheduled task
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Thu, 24 Nov 2005 13:50:22 +0100
Hello All

Can somebody explain what the differenec between a service logon and a
scheduled task logon is.

I'm asking because we have a navision server with a script which function
just when run as a schedule task,
But hangs when the same commands are used in a bpstart_notify script with the
Netbackup Client Service running as the same user as used for the scheduled
task which works.

Regards
Michael
--