Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Patch MP3A-S2

2005-11-22 01:08:04
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Patch MP3A-S2
From: Bart.WALLEBROEK AT swift DOT com (WALLEBROEK Bart)
Date: Tue, 22 Nov 2005 07:08:04 +0100
We can't just install and remove patches on critical live systems.  We
have to coordinate this.

I've opened a case at Veritas about this.  Apparently this patch was
never tested by Veritas on an encrypted client.  Let's see what there
excuse is this time.

Best regards,

Bart Wallebroek

MIS Operations