Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: NBU 3.4 Windows NT 4 to 2000/2003 (WEAVER, Simon)

2005-11-08 11:31:35
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: NBU 3.4 Windows NT 4 to 2000/2003 (WEAVER, Simon)
From: Patrick.Whelan AT lchclearnet DOT com (Patrick Whelan)
Date: Tue, 8 Nov 2005 16:31:35 -0000
Please read the disclaimer at the bottom of this e-mail.

You MAY have to install 4.5 on the new server, restore the catalogue, then
upgrade to 5.x, but I'm not 100% positive.

Regards,

Patrick Whelan
Enterprise Systems Support (NetBackup)
LCHClearnet
+44 020 7426 7624
Ye shall know the truth, and the truth shall make you mad.
Aldous Huxley

Experience teaches only the teachable.
Aldous Huxley