Veritas-bu

Antw: RE: [Veritas-bu] Capturing bpmedialist's command output ?

2005-11-02 05:26:58
Subject: Antw: RE: [Veritas-bu] Capturing bpmedialist's command output ?
From: jerome.meyer AT pax DOT ch (Jérôme Meyer)
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 11:26:58 +0100
Hi Simon

Do you have any idea about my question??

To unfrozen it :

bpmedia -unfreeze -m <media_id>

To expire it (normal backup) :

bpexpdate -m <media_id> -d 0

To expire it (catalog backup) :

vmquery -deassigned <media_id> 1 0x1

Hope it helps!

jm

>>> "WEAVER, Simon" <simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net> 02.11.2005 10:53:25

Hi
If I have a media that is frozen and I want to expire it to make it
available, do you happen to know the command line for this? Using NBU 5.x

Thanks

Simon