Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] brbackup/backint - Could not reset access time

2005-11-02 02:36:19
Subject: [Veritas-bu] brbackup/backint - Could not reset access time
From: ms_nbu AT mac DOT com (ms_nbu AT mac DOT com)
Date: Wed, 02 Nov 2005 08:36:19 +0100
Hi there,

got a little problem with my SAP / backint backup configuration. I built up a
Splitmirror environment for a customer here in germany. Two SAP databases are
backed up using a BR*Tools/backint configuration, the whole backint scenario is
running in the context of the root user and performs fine, the only thing are
the following error messages:

[1972.02] 22:21:29 /oracle/XXX/sapdata1/bsisd_10/
[1990.07] 22:21:38 WRN - Could not reset access time of
/oracle/XXX/sapdata2/btab1i_25/btab1i.data25

I get those warning message for every file leading to a backup in yellow state
in the SAP console. I know it's quite cosmetical, but anyway appreciate any
help :-)

Thanks a lot!

// Mirko