Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] I need to write a script..........

2005-11-01 04:06:03
Subject: [Veritas-bu] I need to write a script..........
From: ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk (ida3248b AT post.cybercity DOT dk)
Date: Tue, 1 Nov 2005 10:06:03 +0100
Hello Joe

I would use bperror -backstat for point 2 & 3

Regards
Michael

On Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:08:31 -0500, Joseph Despres wrote
> I need to write a script to do the following:
>
> 1.  Predict how many clients are scheduled for backups....
> 2.  Which clients were actually backed up.
> 3.  Which clients didn't get backed up.....
>
> I know bpschedreq -predict mm/dd/yyyy will be a big part of this.....
>
> I need output that can be easily puked into a excel document......
>
> Any help would be appreciated.....
>
> Thanks.......
>
> Joe Despres...........

delivery. NOTE: Regardless of content, this e-mail shall not operate to bind
CSC to any order or other contract unless pursuant to explicit written
agreement or government initiative expressly permitting the use of e-mail for
such purpose.

--
Cybercity Webhosting (http://www.cybercity.dk)