Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] The number of mounts

2005-10-31 11:57:47
Subject: [Veritas-bu] The number of mounts
From: Asiye.Yigit AT gantek DOT com (Asiye Yiğit)
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 18:57:47 +0200
Thanks so much. It works perfectly...
Regards,

-----Original Message-----
From: Kemal Badur [mailto:kemal AT econ.umn DOT edu]
Sent: Monday, October 31, 2005 6:44 PM
To: Asiye.Yigit AT gantek DOT com
Cc: veritas-bu AT mailman.eng.auburn DOT edu
Subject: Re: [Veritas-bu] The number of mounts

The command you are looking for is /usr/openv/volmgr/bin/vmquery (or
whatever the Windows equivalent would be.)

If you do,

vmquery -l -m <mediaid>

you will get a terse single line output where column 15 is the
information you are looking for, if I am understanding you correctly. If

you use it without the -l switch, you will get a long, formatted report
that annotates the information.

Hope this helps