Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Master / Media Servers Explained Please

2005-10-31 10:44:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Master / Media Servers Explained Please
From: simon.weaver AT astrium.eads DOT net (WEAVER, Simon)
Date: Mon, 31 Oct 2005 15:44:26 -0000
Thanks Jeff, yes that was another issue, where the 2 jobs in questions have
2 streams, both using 2 separate drives. I can try and split them to create
more streams, which I would hope is going to use more drives that are
available.

Simon Weaver
Technical Support
Windows Domain Administrator

EADS Astrium
Tel: 02392-708598

Email: Simon.Weaver AT Astrium.eads DOT net