Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] File List

2005-10-25 14:57:26
Subject: [Veritas-bu] File List
From: kspam AT comcast DOT net (Kevin Enslow)
Date: Tue, 25 Oct 2005 11:57:26 -0700
I'm wondering if it's possible to get a file list out of the catalog.
What i'm trying to do is verify that certain files are being backed up,
and beable to compare files from one backup to another. Is this even
possible?  The closest I've come so far is the command bpcatlist. I'm
sure there is something I'm missing something, I just can't figure it out.

The version of Netbackup I'm using is 4.5FP6 on Solaris 8.

I'm fairly new to Netbackup, and have read alot of the man pages. I've
used the GUI but find it very combersome. A commandline solution is
prefered if possible.

Thanks,

Kevin Enslow