Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Re: error 37

2005-10-14 06:21:53
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Re: error 37
From: bobbyrjw AT bellsouth DOT net (Bobby Williams)
Date: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 06:21:53 -0400
I don't do windows admin, but it appeared to be something with how the
account was seeing things on the network.

It may also be how the client software was installed.

I did not investigate any further.

If it does not work for you, try it logged in the other way.

Bobby Williams
2205 Peterson Drive
Chattanooga, Tennessee  37421
423-296-8200