Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] On updating my unix clients ...

2005-10-13 23:49:41
Subject: [Veritas-bu] On updating my unix clients ...
From: Scott.Chapman AT icbc DOT com (Chapman, Scott)
Date: Thu, 13 Oct 2005 20:49:41 -0700
You better talk to Bill about his crappy OS - "If not, maybe it's time
for customers to demand better delivery of the product".  Is it the
product or what that product runs on?? I haven't ever had a problem
upgrading my UNIX clients . . .

usage: ./update_clients [-ForceInstall -Install_Java
-Install_Client_Bins \
                -Install_ADC] \
                [-ClientList filename | hardware_type operating_system]