Veritas-bu

[Veritas-bu] Linux as a master/media server

2005-10-05 10:01:57
Subject: [Veritas-bu] Linux as a master/media server
From: Charles Ballowe <cballowe AT gmail DOT com> (Charles Ballowe)
Date: Wed, 5 Oct 2005 09:01:57 -0500
Is ACSLS running on your master/media server - Last I looked it only
supported Solaris and maybe AIX - that might be a killer for using
ACSLS on linux. Are you sharing your robot with others? Is there any
reason to use ACSLS? TLD control works just fine for those robots and
is far less expensive to implement than ACSLS.

-Charlie